This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch 3/6 arc] Deprecate MOVE_BY_PIECES_P, move to hookized version
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:09:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch 3/6 arc] Deprecate MOVE_BY_PIECES_P, move to hookized version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1414579486-22492-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com> <1414579685-22615-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 10/29/14 04:48, James Greenhalgh wrote:
OK unless once of the ARC maintainers objects. Thanks for trying to
This patch moves arc to TARGET_MOVE_BY_PIECES_PROFITABLE_P.
While I am there, arc defines a macro CAN_MOVE_BY_PIECES, which is
unused, so clean that up too.
I tried building a compiler but no amount of fiddling with target
strings got me to a sensible result, so this patch is completely
If one of the arc maintainers could give it a spin that would be
2014-10-28 James Greenhalgh <email@example.com>
* config/arc/arc.c (TARGET_MOVE_BY_PIECES_PROFITABLE_P): New.
* confir/arc/arc.h (MOVE_BY_PIECES_P): Delete.