This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][AArch64][4.9] Restore recog state after finding pre-madd instruction
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:57:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AArch64][4.9] Restore recog state after finding pre-madd instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5450BBD0 dot 3060909 at arm dot com>
On 29 October 2014 10:05, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is the backport of the trunk patch posted at
> It is essentially the same content (only the diff context differs).
> Jakub, this is a regression fix so, if ok'd, can we get this into 4.9.2
> Bootstrapped and regtested on aarch64-none-linux-gnu.
OK with me, but needs ack from Jakub.