This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR63587
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "hubi >> Jan Hubicka" <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:40:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR63587
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5450F659 dot 6000102 at suse dot cz>
On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Martin LiÅka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Following patch fixes PR63587, where we put DECL_RESULT in
> cgraph_node::expand_thunk to local_decls.
> Patch has been tested on x86_64-linux-pc without any regression and boostrap
> works correctly.
> Ready for thunk?