This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
(Withdrawn) Fix libcc1 bootstrap and linking issues
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:35:12 +0000
- Subject: (Withdrawn) Fix libcc1 bootstrap and linking issues
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544F8B07 dot 1000904 at redhat dot com>
On 28/10/14 12:24, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> A few issues came to light this morning on some systems with
> bootstrapping and libiberty linking issues. We erroneously specified
> -Werror in stage one builds. This patch removes that flag. We also
> unconditionally linked with the PIC version of libiberty. This patch
> adds a conditional if to Makefile.am.
Turns out Jakub had a patch out already, and it is a better patch than my attempt. So withdrawing this one.