This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 5/5] add libcc1
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:51:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/5] add libcc1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFULd4ZuOhCObs2PEOTzP6aM=RJHJJcsHjNZLVddr=u8XZqvXQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141028093506 dot GE10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAFULd4aiU0DHU+DCqKOw2wUJNqPxQ2GKgYOhV+VQFwhmA8p7ow at mail dot gmail dot com> <544F7181 dot 4060307 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>> This patch has now been committed.
>>>> Also breaks bootstap on x86_64-linux-gnu, CentOS 5.11:
>>> For -Werror, I'd think that should fix that, WARN_FLAGS should
>>> already contain -Werror during stage2/stage3 unless --disable-werror.
>>> Untested though.
>> No, it still fails, although with one -Werror less in the compile flags:
> Does removing it from configure.ac and regenerating configure work?
> I don't have access to a system compiler of the version you have, so I
> am unable to test.
Yes, this patch allows bootstrap to pass stage1, although with a new warning:
*** Warning: Linking the shared library libcc1.la against the
*** static library ../libiberty/pic/libiberty.a is not portable!