This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [AArch64] [BE] [2/2] Make large opaque integer modes endianness-safe.
- From: "David Sherwood" <david dot sherwood at arm dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:55:58 -0000
- Subject: RE: [AArch64] [BE] [2/2] Make large opaque integer modes endianness-safe.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Sorry to bother you again, but if someone has time could they take
a look at this change please?
From: David Sherwood [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 13 October 2014 11:02
Subject: [AArch64] [BE] [2/2] Make large opaque integer modes endianness-safe.
This is the second patch of the work to fix:
and removes the CANNOT_CHANGE_MODE_CLASS macro, which now permits subregs of
vector registers to work correctly on aarch64_be.
NOTE: This patch depends upon the following:
[AArch64] [BE] [1/2] Make large opaque integer modes endianness-safe.
[AArch64] [BE] Fix vector load/stores to not use ld1/st1
2014-13-10 David Sherwood <email@example.com>
* config/aarch64/aarch64.h (CLEAR_INSN_CACHE): Removed.
* config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_cannot_change_mode_class): Removed.
* config/aarch64/aarch64-protos.h (aarch64_cannot_change_mode_class):