This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[jit] Merger of trunk r216524 into jit branch
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:50:26 -0400
- Subject: [jit] Merger of trunk r216524 into jit branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've merged svn trunk into the git dmalcolm/jit branch, specifically
from trunk r216746 aka fddbd0194b01f44c5b5f16379fd5405dcf6d71c0
(2014-10-27) bringing in all changes since r216524 aka
Some #include fixups were needed within gcc/jit to track the
header file flattening on trunk.
With this change, jit.sum's # of expected passes remains 4663
* dummy-frontend.c: Drop includes of tree-iterator.h,
tree-ssa-alias.h, gimple-expr.h, gimple.h, gimple-pretty-print.h.
* jit-playback.c: Drop includes of debug.h, langhooks.h,
langhooks-def.h, tree-iterator.h, gimple-expr.h, tree-ssa-alias.h,
gimple.h, gimple-pretty-print.h, diagnostic-core.h, dumpfile.h.