This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [x86] RFA: Use new rtl iterators in find_constant
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:38:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [x86] RFA: Use new rtl iterators in find_constant
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87bnp01prh dot fsf at googlemail dot com>
On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Richard Sandiford
> This is part of a series to remove uses of for_each_rtx from the ports.
> It's a bit hard to read, so I've attached a -b version too.
> Tested by making sure there were no code changes for gcc.dg, gcc.c-torture
> and g++.dg for x86_64-linux-gnu, and also by a boostrap. OK to install?
> * config/i386/i386.c (find_constant_1): Delete.
> (find_constant): Use FOR_EACH_SUBRTX.