This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR58867 ASan and UBSan tests not run for installed testing.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Maxim Ostapenko <m dot ostapenko at partner dot samsung dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at gmail dot com, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, Slava Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, Maxim Ostapenko <chefmax7 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:43:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR58867 ASan and UBSan tests not run for installed testing.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542BA26C dot 4000509 at partner dot samsung dot com> <542BA8C0 dot 2080509 at partner dot samsung dot com>
> some time ago, Andrew wrote a patch that fixes PR58867
> (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/286866/), but for some reasons it
> wasn't committed to trunk.
> This is resurrected Andrew's patch, extended to support Tsan testsuite.
This patch broke --disable-libsanitizer though, i.e. you now get gazillions of
sanitizer failures in the C and C++ testsuites.