This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM-AArch64/testsuite v3 00/21] Neon intrinsics executable tests
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:07:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM-AArch64/testsuite v3 00/21] Neon intrinsics executable tests
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413896593-26607-1-git-send-email-christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
On 21 October 2014 14:02, Christophe Lyon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch series is an updated version of the series I sent here:
> I addressed comments from Marcus and Richard, and decided to skip
> support for half-precision variants for the time being. I'll post
> dedicated patches later.
> Compared to v2:
> - the directory containing the new tests is named
> gcc.target/aarch64/adv-simd instead of
> - the driver is named adv-simd.exp instead of neon-intrinsics.exp
> - the driver is guarded against the new test parallelization framework
> - the README file uses 'Advanced SIMD (Neon)' instead of 'Neon'
Thank you Christophe. Please commit all 21 patches in the series.