This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2, x86, PR63534] Fix darwin bootstrap
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Evgeny Stupachenko <evstupac at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, iains at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:00:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2, x86, PR63534] Fix darwin bootstrap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOvf_xzerf8O2zZcSiw_MQd4oQ8ARL3SWd-o_56PrebGacrGng at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Evgeny Stupachenko <email@example.com> wrote:
> Linux x86 bootstrap/make check passed.
> Darwin x86 bootstrap passed configured with "--with-cpu=intel"
> "--with-cpu=corei7" issue refers to PR63620.
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Evgeny Stupachenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> The patch fixes 1st fail in darwin bootstarp.
>> When PIC register is pseudo we don't need to init it after setjmp or
>> non local goto.
>> Is it ok?
>> 2014-10-17 Evgeny Stupachenko <email@example.com>
>> PR target/63534
>> * config/i386/i386.c (builtin_setjmp_receiver): Delete.
>> (nonlocal_goto_receiver): Ditto.
This one needs approval from Darwin maintainer.