This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH diagnostics/fortran] dynamically generate locations from offset + handle %C
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:47:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH diagnostics/fortran] dynamically generate locations from offset + handle %C
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQD7gLG9x3BQ7gysKNkjwcATEuNYhZExiHkt8yyXOtu+BA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87iojbkpmb dot fsf at redhat dot com> <871tpylhzc dot fsf at redhat dot com>
Dodji Seketeli wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to make it clear that I have no power to approve the
line-map changes. I just gave my casual point view; so please take it
for what it is worth.
I am CC-ing Tom and Jason who can approve this.
And I have a minor nit, which I forgot in my original review - even
though I had spotted it before: In gfc_format_decoder, you are mixing
space and tab indention.