This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] c++/63619 Use -Wdelete-incomplete for "deleting 'void' is undefined" warning
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jason at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:01:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] c++/63619 Use -Wdelete-incomplete for "deleting 'void' is undefined" warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141023195938 dot GB3033 at redhat dot com>
On 10/23/2014 03:59 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Tested x86_64-linux. OK for trunk?
Shouldn't there be another test that there's no warning if
-Wno-delete-incomplete or that it's an error with
-Werror=delete-incomplete? OK that way.