This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH i386 AVX512] [87/n] Add rest of the tests.
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:55:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH i386 AVX512] [87/n] Add rest of the tests.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141022124808 dot GI11644 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141022125954 dot GL11644 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Kirill Yukhin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 22 Oct 16:48, Kirill Yukhin wrote:
>> This patch adds tests for new intrinsics.
>> AVX-512* tests on top of patch-set all pass
>> under simulator.
>> Is it ok for trunk?
>> * testsuite/gcc.target/i386/avx512bw-check.h: New.
> Please, disregard "testsuite/gcc.target" in overall ChangeLog entry.
One general observation: You will need \[0-9\]+ after %xmm,%ymm and
%zmm and \[0-7\] or \[1-7\] after %k in the asm scan strings. Please
note the "+" in the first case.
However, I see that this issue is already present in the testsuite,
but IMO should be fixed for all cases in the followup patch.
The cases in the pathc follow the same approach as existing testcases, so: