This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ubsan shift instrumentation
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:51:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ubsan shift instrumentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141023123404 dot GK10501 at redhat dot com> <20141023124652 dot GK10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 02:46:52PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Ok. Can you please queue it for 4.9 branch too, after 4.9.2 is released?
> There is no -f*sanitize-recover* support, but it can be supposedly left out
> from dg-options for the branch.