This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [build] Link genmatch with $(LIBINTL)
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>,Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 20:59:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [build] Link genmatch with $(LIBINTL)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ydd8uk8qex9 dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1410221717330 dot 19708 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On October 22, 2014 7:19:33 PM CEST, "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 22 Oct 2014, Rainer Orth wrote:
>> 2014-10-22 Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
>> * Makefile.in (build/genmatch(build_exeext)): Add $(LIBINTL) to
>> Add $(LIBINTL_DEP) dependency.
>No, this doesn't look right. A program built for the build system
>to use build versions of all relevant libraries, not host versions.
>means $(BUILD_LIBIBERTY) not host libiberty, and build versions of
>and libintl if those are now needed for something built for the build
>system. That in turn needs toplevel changes to add libcpp and intl to
I suppose we should build the build variant of libcpp without NLS support instead.