This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add liboffloadmic
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ilya Verbin <iverbin at gmail dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, Andrey Turetskiy <andrey dot turetskiy at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:09:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add liboffloadmic
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141021171323 dot GA47586 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141021172034 dot GC47586 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141022085453 dot GK10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, 22 Oct 2014, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Also, do we really want the messy DOS/Windows '\r' in the messages on
> Unix-ish targets? Shouldn't that be dependent on what target is the library
> configured for?
On platforms where it matters, I think it's still right to use \n only -
if in the end something is output on a text stream, it's stdio's job to
convert \n to \r\n as needed.
Joseph S. Myers