This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] AutoFDO patch for trunk
- From: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>, Dehao Chen <dehao at google dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:07:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AutoFDO patch for trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvny=k47_HebvgYXyaAWqVR63FKwysmhmZgj15eHEz09tmNw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Can someone pre-approve the patch so that Dehao can check it in after
On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM, David Edelsohn <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>>> Rainer Orth writes:
>> As Joseph is repeating over and over again, *nothing* must be included
>> before config.h, and auto-profile.c violates this.
>> The following patch at least allows the file to compile without errors;
>> no idea if this the best order for the headers involved.
> The patch also fixes the problem on AIX.
> Thanks, David