This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [6/7] Random tweaks
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:43:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [6/7] Random tweaks
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5446694A dot 1010705 at codesourcery dot com> <54466D02 dot 6020707 at codesourcery dot com> <54467C8F dot 8070007 at redhat dot com> <20141021164855 dot GC10376 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20141021174615 dot GA10501 at redhat dot com>
On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I can remove the -w and fix C89/C11 incompatibilities, if anyone
> thinks it's worth it.
I’d leave the -w, no point in spending much time worrying about it. The -w is so that no one has to spend time worrying about it. If you want to fix the language to avoid the warnings when -w isn’t given, feel free.