This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Second basic-block.h restructuring patch.
- From: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:42:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Second basic-block.h restructuring patch.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544552B7 dot 8070007 at redhat dot com> <5446804D dot 2040308 at arm dot com> <54468A23 dot 2000309 at redhat dot com>
On 21/10/14 17:30, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
Try the following patch.
Apparently missed because that target is not in contrib/config-list.mk
and no other target must have enabled that code path. Seems to work now.
checked in as obvious.
verified OK, thanks.