This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [jit] Error-handling within gcc::jit::dump
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <jit at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:46:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: [jit] Error-handling within gcc::jit::dump
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1410172126240 dot 14369 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1413830100-9659-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-10-17 at 21:52 +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> [...snip static linkage discussion...]
> > The dump file handling appears to have no I/O error checking (no checking
> > for error on fopen, nothing obvious to prevent fwrite to a NULL m_file if
> > fopen did have an error, no checking for error on fclose (or fwrite)).
> Does the following look OK? (I've committed it to branch
Seems fine with me.
Joseph S. Myers