This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [jit] Drop libgccjit.pc
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:27:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [jit] Drop libgccjit.pc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413397540 dot 9513 dot 125 dot camel at surprise> <1413827651-9065-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1413835878 dot 26788 dot 3 dot camel at starynkevitch dot net>
Am 20.10.2014 um 22:11 schrieb Basile Starynkevitch:
> On Mon, 2014-10-20 at 13:54 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
>> Committed to branch dmalcolm/jit:
>> pkg-config appears to be controversial, so don't provide a .pc file.
> I would put it under contrib/; it is controversial, but some would like
> to have it.
please don't. if it's not always installed, then you have to check for a fall
back in any case.