This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AARCH64, NEON] Any regression testcase for AARCH64 NEON intrinsics in GCC testsuite?
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: "Yangfei (Felix)" <felix dot yang at huawei dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "christophe dot lyon at st dot com" <christophe dot lyon at st dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:05:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [AARCH64, NEON] Any regression testcase for AARCH64 NEON intrinsics in GCC testsuite?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DA41BE1DDCA941489001C7FBD7A8820E5554AC77 at szxema507-mbx dot china dot huawei dot com>
On 20 October 2014 14:01, Yangfei (Felix) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am trying to improve the AARCH64 NEON intrinsics. It seems that we don't enough testcases for this part in GCC testsuite.
> How do you guys test your patch on this part? Any suggestions? Thanks.
I have written a testsuite for AArch32 Neon intrinsics, available at
I am in the process of converting in into DejaGnu form for integration into GCC.
My most recent submission was
but I plan to submit another version soon.
As you'll notice, this first submission only covers a small subset of
the original testsuite, but I do plan to convert it all.
That being said, the current testsuite only covers AArch32 Neon
intrinsics, and needs to be expanded to cover the AArch64. It is still
useful to test the AArch32 subset on AArch64.