This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
The nvptx port [2/11+] No register allocation
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:20:19 +0200
- Subject: The nvptx port [2/11+] No register allocation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54451994 dot 9070209 at codesourcery dot com>
Since it's a virtual target, I've chosen not to run register allocation.
This is one of the patches necessary to make that work, it primarily
adds a target hook to disable it and fixes some of the fallout.