This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][0/n] Merge from match-and-simplify
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:29:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][0/n] Merge from match-and-simplify
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1410151450430 dot 20733 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <543EA0CE dot 5040705 at arm dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Kyrill Tkachov <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 15/10/14 14:00, Richard Biener wrote:
>> Any comments and reviews welcome (I don't think that
>> my maintainership covers enough to simply check this in
>> without approval).
> Hi Richard,
> The match-and-simplify branch bootstrapped successfully on
> aarch64-none-linux-gnu FWIW.
What about regression tests ?