This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 0/17] KASan 4.9 backport
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, Konstantin Khlebnikov <k dot khlebnikov at samsung dot com>, Andrey Ryabinin <a dot ryabinin at samsung dot com>, Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:34:35 +0400
- Subject: [PATCH 0/17] KASan 4.9 backport
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As discussed in https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2014-09/msg00234.html , this
patchset backports mainline patches necessary for Kernel ASan in GCC 4.9
(gcc-4_9-branch). The patcheset consists of
* Asan headers installation (1 patch)
* __asan_loadN/__asan_storeN support (3 patches)
* instrumentation with calls support (1 patch)
* optimization of strlen instrumentation (1 patch)
* Kasan support (3 patches)
* move inlining to sanopt (1 patches)
* bugfixes (7 patches)
To my knowledge it does not contain any changes that would influence ABI
of generated code.
The code was bootstrapped and regtested on x64 (I only tested the net
result, not each patch in isolation).