This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix ICE during LTRANS on big Ada application
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 22:04:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix ICE during LTRANS on big Ada application
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <15700032 dot Vfff8vmhaG at polaris> <2240629 dot yAX7Fe0x2x at polaris>
> Jan, any opinion on the following patch?
> > 2014-10-06 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> > * ipa-inline-transform.c (can_remove_node_now_p_1): Return false for a
> > master clone that has non-inline clones.
> Thanks in advance.
Yes, this looks OK. Inliner coul also take care to turn the master clone into unanalyzed
node as remove_unreachable_nodes would, but I do not think it is worth the effort.
Please put the loop later in the function so it does not slow things down unnecesarily
(there are often many inline clones)
> Eric Botcazou