This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 05/10] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:45:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 05/10] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413299342 dot 9513 dot 50 dot camel at surprise> <1413299442-23882-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
On 10/14/14 09:10, David Malcolm wrote:
* MAINTAINERS (Various Maintainers): Add myself as jit maintainer.
* jit-coverage-report.py: New file: a script to print crude
code-coverage information for the libgccjit API.
* doc/install.texi (--enable-host-shared): Specify that this is
required when building libgccjit.
* timevar.def (TV_JIT_REPLAY): New.
OK if/when rest of JIT bits are approved.