This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Revert PR49721's patch
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Andrew Pinski <apinski at cavium dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:29:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Revert PR49721's patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407556266-12337-1-git-send-email-apinski at cavium dot com> <1407556266-12337-2-git-send-email-apinski at cavium dot com> <CA+=Sn1nNtvNR1bFBKdtBH54jmyYcHztGZS=y=LVWB9=gu7w-Ng at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/13/14 16:35, Andrew Pinski wrote:
OK if/when 2nd patch is approved. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been
On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 8:51 PM, Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
OK? When the second patch is approved?
2011-08-19 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
* explow.c (convert_memory_address_addr_space): Also permute the
conversion and addition of constant for zero-extend.