This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH x86, java, PR63536] Fix java bootstrap for -mtune=intel/slm
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Evgeny Stupachenko <evstupac at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, per at bothner dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:59:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH x86, java, PR63536] Fix java bootstrap for -mtune=intel/slm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOvf_xz+K6Nxy8pfOPBnxYWkVEP0usWsoePRW=5WyFvsu33zMg at mail dot gmail dot com> <543EA772 dot 4070804 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 05:57:22PM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> On 10/15/2014 05:54 PM, Evgeny Stupachenko wrote:
> > The patch fixes java i686 bootstrap for -mtune=intel/slm.
> > Recent changes triggered java to write a note on compilation for a
> > function without context.
> > make check in progress
> > Is it ok?
> I guess so, but I don't understand how any function ends up with a null
Yeah, I guess it would help if you would say what function it is exactly,
how it got created etc. Artificial function?
> Nontheless, this must go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, java/ prefix shouldn't be in the ChangeLog, gcc/java/ directory has
its own ChangeLog.