This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Update changes.html
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:51:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Update changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141015102138 dot GW1002 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc1OsmAU9j=RWj5L9y9O1UdF80t44whkZnjFNV19eFo=1A at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:50:55PM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Marek Polacek <email@example.com> wrote:
> > A trivial patch to document that the C default has been changed.
> This should be also mentioned at the toplevel "Caveats" section.