This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in comment for IRA
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>, marc dot glisse at inria dot fr
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:13:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in comment for IRA
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+yXCZD7sq0-jC8vdxpHQ1R-TYUyMC_0OtoxYowvqgfqnTZeqw at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 11 dot 1410132113390 dot 5585 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <CA+yXCZBVu0E7YtB_ONsA0_3YfSxd02RjmFt0C6wqLT1x3VmB0g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/13/14 20:49, Kito Cheng wrote:
- -1 if it is not a cost classe. */
+ -1 if it is not a cost classes. */
"a cost class", no plural here.
Thank you for correcting me :)
Thanks, and updated patch in attachment,
However I don't have commit right yet, can you help me to commit it? thanks.