This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Pointer Bounds Checker 14/x] Passes [1/n] Expand interfaces
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Enkovich <enkovich dot gnu at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:11:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Pointer Bounds Checker 14/x] Passes [1/n] Expand interfaces
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141008185054 dot GA13454 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On 10/08/14 12:50, Ilya Enkovich wrote:
This patch starts a series which is a result of split of Pointer Bounds Checker patch #14 (Pointer Bounds Checker passes).
This patch introduces compiler flags used by checker and helper functions mostly used by expand pass.
2014-10-08 Ilya Enkovich <email@example.com>
* tree-chkp.c: New.
* tree-chkp.h: New.
* rtl-chkp.c: New.
* rtl-chkp.h: New.
* Makefile.in (OBJS): Add rtl-chkp.o and tree-chkp.o.
(GTFILES): Add tree-chkp.c.
* c-family/c.opt (fchkp-check-incomplete-type): New.
* cppbuiltin.c (define_builtin_macros_for_compilation_flags): Add
__CHKP__ macro when Pointer Bounds Checker is on.
OK for the trunk.
So at this point do we have any patches that have not been reviewed for
this stage of the bounded pointers work? Are there any which you have
posted updated versions that you feel need further review?