This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[c++-concepts] cleanup expressions
- From: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:33:36 -0400
- Subject: [c++-concepts] cleanup expressions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Sometimes, cleanup_point_exprs are being added to concept definitions.
This patch allows that to happen, but removes the cleanup point during
2014-10-13 Andrew Sutton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fix bug related to cleanup expressions in concept definitions.
* gcc/cp/constraint.cc (check_function_concept): See through
cleanup handlers when checking the body of a function.
(normalize_cast): Removed. Handled in a default case.
(normalize_cleanup_point): New. Normalize the expression without
the cleanup handler.