This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Re: [patch] tag ../include/*
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:27:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [patch] tag ../include/*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543416D2 dot 4050100 at redhat dot com> <543BE773 dot 1010707 at redhat dot com>
On 10/13/14 08:53, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
On 10/07/14 09:37, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
Is there a reason we don't create etags for toplevel include files? If
not, could I please apply this patch?