This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING: Re: [patch] tag ../include/*
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:53:39 -0700
- Subject: PING: Re: [patch] tag ../include/*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543416D2 dot 4050100 at redhat dot com>
On 10/07/14 09:37, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
Is there a reason we don't create etags for toplevel include files? If
not, could I please apply this patch?