This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] libstdc++: Add std::align.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Rüdiger Sonderfeld <ruediger at c-plusplus dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:10:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] libstdc++: Add std::align.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1962350 dot FSSUUJhQhP at descartes> <20141013100351 dot GI4197 at redhat dot com> <2315699 dot Li5AgzsINn at descartes>
On 13/10/14 12:35 +0200, Rüdiger Sonderfeld wrote:
On Monday 13 October 2014 11:03:51 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Fixed (the new function should be in namespace std!) and applied to
trunk. Thanks for the patch.
Thanks for merging and improving my patches!
If you have the time maybe you could also look at the put_time patch. Unlike
get_time it does not require an ABI change.
I was about to close https://gcc.gnu.org/PR57350 as fixed, but the
test in the SO question it links to fails with your implementation
that I've just committed: