This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 5/5] add libcc1
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, tom at tromey dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:58:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/5] add libcc1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400254001-12038-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <87oayx4l0x dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <87bntobp1f dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <53D9CA7B dot 3040709 at redhat dot com> <5436504B dot 8060902 at redhat dot com>
On 10/09/14 03:07, Phil Muldoon wrote:
Yes, please go ahead and check it in. You'll be the first contact point
if something goes wrong :-)
Sorry for taking so long to reply. We've talked, on irc and elsewhere
a little (some at the Cauldron too!). I think the consensus is as
nobody has explicitly mentioned anything, this is OK to go in?
Given the length of time since the original post and now, can you please
do sanity bootstrap to make sure nothing's bitrotted before you commit?
I think someone mentioned it really deserved a news file mention in
gdb's new file rather than gcc's. That makes sense to me.
Does this deserve a mention in the news file?
I am not sure. All the interface to this is really through GDB.
I'll let someone else tell me yes or no for news. The patch set I have on my
desk is ready to go, and I believe all alterations have been approved
in previous email threads.