This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: RTL typesafety improvements for ira.c
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:05:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: RTL typesafety improvements for ira.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <542C8168 dot 4030409 at redhat dot com> <1412206034 dot 16438 dot 89 dot camel at surprise> <5435F13B dot 9050108 at redhat dot com>
On 2014-10-08 10:21 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
On 10/01/14 17:27, David Malcolm wrote:
FWIW, presumably "insn" here also can now be an rtx_insn *?
(I'd like to eventually strengthen the params to the note-handling
functions, so fixing this up now would help with that).
Here's the updated patch to include strengthening insn to rtx_insn *.
Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
OK for the trunk? I'd like to get this wrapped up so that a patch in
the same area from Felix can get rebased and move forward.
It is ok for the trunk, Jeff. Sorry for the delay with the response.
As you know I was busy with the rematerialzation pass.