This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, testsuite] check if -shared is supported
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 15:02:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, testsuite] check if -shared is supported
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOZ-=iM0D_EUgrwg0KNnENaDS_xdndG1c9ub7qMz3UfDzw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Oct 7, 2014, at 2:54 PM, Christophe Lyon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> When Jason added the new g++.dg/ipa/devirt-28a.C test along with his
> fix for PR c++/58678
> (https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-09/msg00838.html), this new
> test was failing in the ARM and AArch64 configuration I am testing.
> Is it OK for trunk, and 4.9 (since Jason's patch was also committed to 4.9) ?