This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PAtch] More C++11 and C++14 constexpr work
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 10:18:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ PAtch] More C++11 and C++14 constexpr work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543594DA dot 1000304 at oracle dot com> <54368E33 dot 40002 at redhat dot com> <5436925D dot 1080105 at oracle dot com>
On 10/09/2014 09:49 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 10/09/2014 03:31 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
On 10/08/2014 03:47 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
(check_constexpr_ctor_body): Use it; add bool parameter.
This function seems to only be called in one place; why add the
Is also called recursively by check_constexpr_ctor_body_1 and without
the complain boolean we end up printing the error message twice.
Ah, guess I overlooked that. OK.