This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc.dg/torture/ cleanup
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 14:02:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc.dg/torture/ cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002130946 dot GH32230 at redhat dot com> <yddppe23jn9 dot fsf at lokon dot CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 01:06:50PM +0200, Rainer Orth wrote:
> This patch completely broke the builtin-apply-4.c execution tests on
> Solaris 11/x86 (and undoubtedly on many other platforms).
> stackalign.exp has this comment:
> # default_flags are replaced by a dg-options test directive, or appended
> # to by using dg-additional-options. Use default_flags for options that
> # are used in all of the torture sets to limit the amount of noise in
> # test summaries.
> set default_flags ""
> and by using dg-options in the testcase, you override everything in
> default_flags ;-(
Sorry about that. I haven't seen any fail on x86/ppc64, so I missed