This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, schwab at linux-m68k dot org, burnus at net-b dot de
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 09:22:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch] Implement IMPLICIT NONE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141007223342 dot 6C6EC100 at mailhost dot lps dot ens dot fr>
Patch cleaning up the testsuite (while Tobias is curing is cold :) is pre-approved.
It comes from the last-minute wording change I suggested, I suppose.