This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix PR63259: bswap not recognized when finishing with rotation
- From: "Thomas Preud'homme" <thomas dot preudhomme at arm dot com>
- To: "'Jakub Jelinek'" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Richard Biener" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 14:56:46 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix PR63259: bswap not recognized when finishing with rotation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000101cfe29b$22541de0$66fc59a0$ at arm dot com> <20141008063843 dot GQ1986 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <000201cfe2c3$1e3d7d00$5ab87700$ at arm dot com>
> From: email@example.com [mailto:gcc-patches-
> firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Preud'homme
> Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 2:43 PM
> > Also, perhaps you could short-circuit this if the rotation isn't by constant
Note that do_shift_rotate already check for this. Is it enough?