This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tag ../include/*
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 12:09:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tag ../include/*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543416D2 dot 4050100 at redhat dot com>
On Oct 7, 2014, at 9:37 AM, Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Is there a reason we don't create etags for toplevel include files?
I don’t think there is.
> If not, could I please apply this patch?
I’m in favor.