This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 5/n] OpenMP 4.0 offloading infrastructure: libgomp
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Verbin <iverbin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, Andrey Turetskiy <andrey dot turetskiy at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 16:45:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/n] OpenMP 4.0 offloading infrastructure: libgomp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141006155317 dot GA34830 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141007130633 dot GG1986 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20141007135153 dot GB34830 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141007143041 dot GJ1986 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
Also, something that I believe has been discussed in the past, but can't
find it on your wiki page nor in *.opt, are option overrides for the
offloading target, i.e. some option you can pass to the host compiler driver
during linking that will tell the driver for which offloading targets (if
any at all) to produce the offloading support (defaulting to all configured
offloading target is fine) and optionally what extra options beyond what has
been passed on the command line should be passed to the offloading compiler.
Say, if I want to link target-1.exe such that it will only support host
fallback and not x86_64-intelmicemul-linux-gnu , how do I achieve that now?