This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add feature-testing macros and std::is_final to gcc-5/changes.html
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:49:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add feature-testing macros and std::is_final to gcc-5/changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002101206 dot GY4197 at redhat dot com> <20141002101451 dot GZ4197 at redhat dot com> <542D5C8F dot 9010301 at verizon dot net> <20141002142414 dot GB4197 at redhat dot com> <5433DF1B dot 6040009 at verizon dot net>
On 07/10/14 08:39 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
OK, here is a patch for both using typename as a class key for
template template parms and for __has_include, etc.
Are these too wordy?
They look OK to me, although you say "__has_include_next and
__has_include_next" in both places, the first should be just
I can make that change and commit it, thanks.