This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH Fortran] move more diagnostics to the common machinery (try 2)
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:36:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH Fortran] move more diagnostics to the common machinery (try 2)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
> and of course, with -Werror=missing-include-dirs you get:
> f951: Error: Nonexistent include directory [...]
> f951: some warnings being treated as errors
> plus colors!
> Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-linux-gnu.
OK. Thanks for the patch!
> 2014-10-04 Manuel López-Ibáñez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gfortran.h (gfc_warning_cmdline): Add overload that takes an
> (gfc_error_cmdline): Declare.
> * error.c (gfc_warning_cmdline): New overload that takes an option.
> (gfc_error_cmdline): New.
> * lang.opt (Wmissing-include-dirs): New.
> * scanner.c (add_path_to_list): Use the new functions.
> (load_file): Likewise.
> * options.c (gfc_init_options): Wmissing-include-dirs is enabled
> by default in Fortran.
> (gfc_handle_option): Accept automatically handled options.