This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] SPARC: add mcpu=leon3v7 target
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Daniel Hellstrom <daniel at gaisler dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com, Sebastian dot Huber at embedded-brains dot de, software at gaisler dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:40:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SPARC: add mcpu=leon3v7 target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408546862-8236-1-git-send-email-daniel at gaisler dot com> <8448295 dot tdP4sAQGce at polaris> <542EAFF9 dot 3060709 at gaisler dot com>
> I have sent an updated patch just now. In case -Aleon does not exist it
> should select -Av7 instead of -Av8.
No patch was attached to this message though.
> Yes, we have. Just verified that with the FSF. It would be a nice for us to
> have write access to the sparc parts.
OK, but the granularity is limited so you'll have write access to the entire
SVN repository of GCC. You'll have "Write after approval" status so you'll
still need to post patches on gcc-patches@ and wait for someone (usually me
for SPARC) to approve them before installing them.
Everything is explained on http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html, including how to
request write access (you can mention me as the sponsor).