This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] PR debug/63239 Add DWARF representation for C++11 deleted member function.
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, jwakely at redhat dot com, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:03:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] PR debug/63239 Add DWARF representation for C++11 deleted member function.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1412341922-7891-1-git-send-email-mjw at redhat dot com> <mvm8ukthclg dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <1412582084 dot 5933 dot 45 dot camel at bordewijk dot wildebeest dot org>
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Just removing the # prefix (but keeping the space) from
> scan-assembler-times should work for both our cases. I just don't know
> why our .s outputs look different.
Wild guess: different comment marker in the target's assembly language?